Weekend Breaks under £100
14 Results Found
Browse a great selection of weekend breaks under £100 at various locations throughout the UK. Enjoy some of the best and most traditional hotels in the country or some original and unusual escapes by sleeping in something thats a little more extreme. You do not have to break the bank or compromise quality to enjoy some time away!
- Spend one or two nights in accomodation thats a little different to conventional hotels and the like.
- From Tipis to lodges to camping pods, get closer to nature and sleep under the stars!
- Choose from a selection of one and two night breaks at many unusual locations! Locations:
East: Norfolk (Hickling), Midlands: Shropshire, North East: County Durham, East Yorkshire (Brandesburton), North Yorkshire (Helmsley), North Yorkshire (Malham), Northumberland, North West: Cumbria (Ambleside), Cumbria (Ullswater), Scotland: Dumfries
- Spend two nights in an eco-friendly camping pod at Two Hoots, one of the best sites in Hampshire.
- Surrounding by fabulous panoramic views of Alresford, this is a great way to escape from it all.
- Your pod is fitted with a heater and carpet, just bring normal camping essentials (bed, t Locations:
Hampshire (South East) - Alresford
- This is camping in true style! Bring all your camping gear except your tent!
- These pods include heating, are double glazed, have mains electricity and table and chairs outside.
- Relax in the campsites Jacuzzi, infra-red therapy cabin or heated indoor pool. Locations:
- Spend the night in a wigwam within the stunning Cumbrian countryside.
- Includes electricity, bed, heating and all kitchen utensils, plus free bike hire!
- Just bring you own bedding, then cosy up next to the fire pit outside at night! Locations:
Kirkby Lonsdale, Cumbria
- Get away for an overnight break at a choice of over 200 UK hotels.
- Choose to stay in a contemporary city hotel or a delightful rural relaxing retreat.
- Breakfast is included at all locations. Voucher must be claimed within ten months. Locations:
- This grade II listed hotel is situated in the perfect location to explore Warwickshire.
- Stay in a standard en-suite room with breakfast included.
- This break is valid for Sundays to Thursday only. Locations:
Warwickshire (Midlands) - Stratford upon Avon
- Cardynham House offers true picturesque delight, being a grade II listed 15th century house.
- Spend the night in a standard en suite room and tuck into a full English or American (pancakes!) breakfast.
- Visit the local attractions then relax by the open fire in the residents' lounge. Locations:
Gloucestershire (South West) - Painswick
- Enjoy an overnight break in this refurbished 1700s built farmhouse.
- Enjoy cream tea upon arrival and stay in a double room.
- Tuck into a full English organic or continental breakfast. Locations:
Herefordshire (Midlands) - Hoarwithy
- Spend the night at a choice of stunning countryside or coastal retreats.
- National Parks offer so much to do and see, a truly great way to escape from it all.
- All venues include breakfast. Minimum age of 18 years. Locations:
- Enjoy an overnight stay in this charming 1793 built country house.
- Each stunning bedroom has an en suite and some include a four-poster bed.
- Stay in a double room, enjoy a welcoming drink and tuck into an Irish breakfast. Locations:
County Clare (Republic of Ireland) - Newmarket on Fergus
- Choose from a selection of delightful hotels, cosy Inns or bed and breakfast.
- Receive a friednly welcome at each rural, seaside or urban destination.
- Includes breakfast at all locations. Locations:
- Spend a night at this refurbished former oasthouse original built in the 1700s.
- Enjoy a welcome drink on arrival and stay in a standard double room with en suite and stunning views.
- Tuck into a continental breakfast the following morning and visit the many attractions. Locations:
Kent (South East) - Biddenden