Cruises and Boat Rides
20 Results Found
London Thames River Cruise!
To make the day even more special there are options available that include tickets to visit an attraction in land such as the London Eye for even more spectacular sightseeing. Cruise down the Thames whilst looking up at the sights around you, then enjoy a forty kilometre panoramic view whilst looking down over the capital being 130 metres in the air!
On the other hand, if you are feeling romantic then why not treat the two of you to a Paris cruise with lunch included. These packages include the ticket for the Eurostar for convenient travel. Once in Paris you will enjoy a leisurely cruise along the beautiful River Seine taking in some of the amazing sites Pairs has to offer such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame!
Cruise with meals included normally start with dinner or lunch being served then allow for sightseeing and photo opportunities after. If you have a London Eye ticket included you will then be dropped off near the Eye for a short walk to enjoy your trip.
The duration of your cruise or boat ride varies upon each experience and can last from one hour to a full day. London dinner or lunch cruises normally last up to two hours.
Tickets to the London Eye are not fast track tickets; therefore, you will have to queue for entry. Once on the London the whole experience will last for approximately one hour.
Sightseeing and attraction cruises (excluding lunch or dinner) allow you to enjoy your attraction at your own discretion; however, you must be at the pier at certain times of the day to jump back onto your boat.
Are spectators welcome
Spectators can wave you off from the safety of the pier however are not permitted on the boats without a ticket.
Are these experiences weather dependent?
It is unusual for Bateaux London cruises to be affected by the weather, in extreme conditions it is possible for the any cruise or boat trip to be cancelled. We advise contacting the venue before departing. If your cruise has been called off you will be able to rebook for a future date.
All departure times vary depending on the package chosen; you will be able to confirm times when you book your experience. You will be required to board all London cruises forty-five to thirty minutes before departure time. Any late comers will not be able to board the vessel.
Any cruises that include a trip on the London Eye will also require you to book your London Eye experience in advance as well as your cruise. If you miss or are late for either your cruise or your London Eye ride, you may not be able to rebook using the same voucher and may need to purchase a new one.
You may need to queue for the London Eye, as the tickets are not fast track. Please be aware at peak times the waiting time can be quite long.
Cruises with dinner or lunch are normally one way, meaning you will board at one pier and leave at another. Standard sightseeing cruises are normally Rover tickets, meaning you are welcome to jump on and off the boat at various piers throughout London, just keep your eye on the time as there will be scheduled stops and do not lose your ticket!
Minimum age requirements apply. Please check at the retailer for more detailed information if not provided with products below. Under eighteens will need to an adult accompanying them.
Unless specified and along with any welcome drinks, no drinks will be included with your meals.
You are advised to dress smart on London dinner cruises, jacket and tie is recommended. Jeans and trainers may result in refusal in letting you board.
Smoking is normally permitted on the boats however on the deck only.
Please note full wheelchair access may not be available, we advise checking with venue when booking your experience.
Best Seller- Enjoy the capital from a completely different perspective!
- Experience some of Londons best views along the Thames with a three course meal.
- Includes tickets for the 135ft high London eye for more spectacular views. Locations:
London - South Bank, London - Thames
Best Seller- Enjoy a three-course lunch whilst cruising the River Thames.
- Sip a post lunch tea or coffee whilst admiring sights such as the Houses of Parliament.
- Top if off with a ticket for the London Eye and get a birds eye view over the magnificent city. Locations:
- Includes Eurostar ticket to Paris and a pass for your cruise on the River Seine.
- Enjoy a three course a la carte luch with wine, mineral water and tea or coffee.
- Relax and admire some fantastic views such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame. Locations:
- Spend the day either cruising along the River Thames or explore London on foot.
- Jump on and off the boat anytime across five different piers.
- Includes tickets to visit the top attraction The Tower of London. Locations:
- Includes an all day ticket for a Thames Cruiser and the London Eye.
- Enjoy London's majestic sights and hope on and off the boat at five piers.
- Marvel in the panoramic views over London on the London Eye. Locations:
- Tuck into some British lunchtime cuisine whilst touring London on the River Thames.
- Enjoy some fantastic sights along the riverside such as the Tower Bridge.
- Finish off with a trip on the London Eye for some breathtaking panoramic views. Locations:
- Combine dinner, sightseeing from the London Eye and a cruise along the Thames in one!
- Enjoy a welcoming cocktail followed by a four course a la carte meal.
- Enjoy the cabaret onboard entertainment and get involved in some post dinner dancing. Locations:
- Climb on this Thames River Cruiser and be welcomed with a refreshing cocktail!
- Tuck into a four-course a la carte menu with tea or coffee whilst admiring the stunning views.
- Enjoy a blend of jazz music then participate in some post dinner dancing! Locations:
- Tour London on the water with this all day ticket Thames Cruise for two.
- Step on and off the boat anytime at five different piers to explore or do some shopping!
- Includes tickets to one of London's top attractions, The Tower of London. Locations:
- Get around London and see the sights in a more relaxing and enjoyable method.
- Admire some great sights from the Thames and jump on and off at four different piers.
- Includes ticket to the London eye for a unique elevated view (135ft) over London. Locations:
- Enjoy a three course lunch aboard a Bateaux London cruiser on the River Thames.
- Take in Londons iconic landmarks such as Shakespears Globe and the London Eye.
- Follow up lunch with tea or coffee as you sit back and unwind on this enjoyable day out. Locations:
- Sit back and relax on this double decker boat whilst drinking afternoon tea and enjoying the views.
- Tuck into a variety of fresh sandwiches, pastries and cakes.
- Enjoy the famous sights of London whilst music is provided by a solo pianist. Locations: