Water Activities under £50
33 Results Found
You can get involved in so many water activities for under £50. Have a go at scuba diving, try white water rafting, or take a trip and cruise along the Thames.
Best Seller- A qualified instructor will teach you basic surfing techniques so your ready to hit the waves!
- Discover how to stand, balance, turn and recover your board (you will need to know this!).
- Experience is available seven days a week and lasts around half a day. Minimum age is 8 years old. Locations:
Cornwall - Newquay, Dorset - Bournemouth
Best Seller- Spend a full day discovering surfing with a professional instructor.
- Spend the day on dry land learning various board controls and hit the waves in the afternoon.
- Available weekends only. Supply your own towel, swim-costume, sunblock and warm clothing. Locations:
South West: Padstow, Cornwall; North East: Saltburn by the Sea, North Yorkshire
We Recommend- This is a great intructory session to scuba diving skills, techniques and equipment.
- Learn how to breath underwater in a confined swimming pool area.
- A professional PADI instructor will be with you every step of the way. Locations:
Berkshire - Bracknell, Berkshire - Crowthorne, Buckinghamshire - Amersham, Derbyshire - Derby, Essex - Basildon, Hornchurch or Loughton, Hampshire - Farnborough, Lancashire - Fleetwood, Leicestershire - Leicester, Middlesex - Sough, Monmouthshire - C
- Experience canoeing or kayaking on open water.
- Includes expert tuition and all equipment is provided.
- These group sessions last approx. two to four hours. Minimum age of 16 years. Locations:
Bristol - Avon, Caernarfonshire - Bridgend, Gwynedd - Bala, Somerset - Nr. Weston-Super-Mare, Sussex - Hove, Warwickshire - Leamingto
- Get to grips with this popular water sport and you'll be hooked in no time!
- Learn how to balance, catch and ride a wave amongst other techniques.
- Includes board and wetsuit hire. You will need to bring towels, swim-wear, trainers and a change of clothing. Locations:
Cornwall (South West) - Newquay, Padstow, County Clare (Republic of Ireland) - Fanore, Devon (South West) - Croyde, Woolacombe, Bournemouth, Dyfed (Wales) - Pembroke, Swansea
- This full day surfing experience will teach you how to handle both the board and the waves.
- Begin with 20 minutes learning on dry land then spend two hours in the water.
- Includes a certificate at the end of the day. Does not include lunch, swimwear or towels (wetsuit and board includ Locations:
Cornwall (South West) - Newquay
- Admire London's famous landmarks in a World War II and Korean War DUKWS vehicle!
- Go from the streets of London straight into the River Thames, don' t worry you won't sink!
- Enjoy sights such as Big Ben and The Ritz with some entertaining yet interesting commentary! Locations:
South Bank, London
- This is a great opportunity to experience the thrill and fun of scuba diving!
- Begin with a discussion on theory and equipment then spend approx. one hour in a swimming pool.
- A qualified instructor will be there to guide you. Just bring a towel and swimming costume. Locations:
South East: Norfolk (Norwich)
- Discover underwater weightlessness and breathing techniques whilst kitted out in full scuba diving gear.
- A qualified PADI instructor will show you how to apply the and use the apparatus and move around underwater.
- Activity takes place in the evening on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Satur Locations:
South East: Hertfordshire (Hertford)
- Learn the basics of scuba diving in a purpose built pool designed for training.
- Includes a brief audio / visual presentation before getting kitted out and heading to the pool.
- Whole activity lasts around two hours with ninety minutes spent in the pool. Locations:
South East: Sufolk (Ipswich)
- Discover the basics of scuba diving with a qualified PADI instructor in a swimming pool.
- After a safety and equipment briefing step into the water for a hands on lesson.
- No experience required, just the ability to swim! Bring along a towel and swimming costume! Locations:
South West: Berkshire, South East: Buckinghamshire (Aylesbury), Midlands: Derbyshire (Derby, Ilkeston), Nottinghamshire (Nottingham), West Midlands: Solihull, South East: Essex (Loughton), Hampshire, Hertfordshire (Hertford), Norfolk (Norwich), Suffo
- Discover the basics of this popular underwater sport in a heated swimming pool.
- Experience weightlessness underwater as you learn about breathing and equipment.
- Total activity lasts around two hours with one hour spent in the pool. Locations:
South East: Essex (Loughton)