36 Results Found
Original Valentines Day Gift Ideas!
Valentines gifts for couples are always our favourite choice as the two of you can enjoy them together and hence allow you to spend some quality time with one another. Choose from adrenaline gifts such as lovers leap bungee jumps and tandem glide flying to more romantic gifts such as several fine dining experiences including Jazz and river cruises along the Thames with a delightful four-course gourmet meal and bottle of wine.
Whatever Valentines Day gift idea you choose, we know you will enjoy your time spent together!
Best Seller- Head out into the great outdoors, get some exercise, admire the views and breath in the fresh air!
- This guided tour will normally be four to five and a half miles long through selected scenic routes.
- Experience will last around 2 and a half hours. Six others will be present on the wa Locations:
Derbyshire - Peak District
Best Seller- Share the ultimate adrenaline rush with someone special and see pure fear in their eyes!
- Throwing yourselves from a 170ft platform certainly beats more original and romantic gift ideas!
- Toast the event with a free small bottle of champagne, at least this parts romantic! Locations:
Avon (South West) - Bristol, Bedfordshire (South East) - Bedford, Berkshire (South West) - Maidenhead, County Antrim (Northern Ireland) - Carrickfergus, East Sussex (South East) - Hove, Greater London (London) - London, Greater Manchester (North) - M
- Sample both white and red wines and discover how to pair them up with certain foods.
- Take the blindfold challenge in teams and try to identify different wines.
- Includes dinner, overnight accomodation and breakfast the following morning. Locations:
London and South East: Surrey - Guildford, Midlands: Warwickshire - Kenilworth, Northamptonshire - Northamption
- Enjoy a four-course meal whilst learning which wines are best to match with it.
- Learn about different grapes and which are used to make the unique flavours.
- This experience lasts approx. 3 hours and concentrates on 9 different grape variations. Locations:
London - City of London
- Discover how to match quality wines to you preferred foods.
- Learn tips on choosing the best wines in the supermarkets and restaurants.
- Taste a selection of wines and foods on the day and try to pair the best match. Locations:
South East: London (Tottenham Court Road)
- Watch a thrilling live London performance with the best seats in the house (availability dependant).
- Seats will be in either stalls or dress circle. Minimum of five shows to choose from (including the classics!).
- Spend the night in a 5 star central London hotel (twin or double en sui Locations:
South East: London, West End
- Watch a fabulous West End performance with top priced tickets (seating depending on availability).
- There will always be at least five different shows to choose from (excludes Saturday night shows).
- Stay in a three-star London hotel (double or twin room) with breakfast included. Locations:
South East: London, West End
- Take the wheel of a Lamborghini Gallardo followed by a Ferari 360, 430 or 575 (location dependant).
- Begin with a short briefing followed by instructor driven demonstration laps in a saloon car.
- Drivers must be 18 or over and present a full driving licence held for a least one year. Locations:
Leicestershire (Midlands) - Bruntingthorpe, Prestwold Hall, Lincolnshire (Midlands) - Blyton Park, North Yorkshire (North) - Elvington, Oxfordshire (South West) - Chipping Norton, Surrey (South East) - Longcross, Warwickshire (Midlands) - Kenilworth
- Begin your experience with a short brief on safety and driving techniques before one demonstration lap.
- Enjoy three to four laps in three different stunning Aston Martins (V8 Vantage, DBS and DB9).
- Finish with a high speed pasenger lap in a sports saloon and a certificate presentat Locations:
Leicestershire - Bruntingthorpe, Lincolnshire - Blyton Park, North Yorkshire - Elvington, Surrey - Chertsey
- Enjoy up to two hours of pampering treatments at this contemporary spa.
- Includes a full body exfoliation and hot towel cleanse, relaxing massage, mini facial, manicure and foot wrap.
- Available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays only. Pre-booking essential. Over 16s only. Locations:
Notting Hill, London
- Start your pamper experience with a welcome drink before enjoying a Hammam steam bath followed by a Rasoul treatment.
- Let the tension drift away with a Rural Mud Wrap, reflexology session and honey hair mask.
- Fresh fruit and Morroccan tea will be provided. Voucher valid for ten mont Locations:
- Visit your choice of Bannatyne Spa's for a Elemis facial and Swedish massage.
- Includes full use of all gym facilities and classes (subject to availability).
- Treatments last approx. 55 minutes. Minimum age 18 years old. Locations: