151 Results Found
Quirky, Exciting and Unusual Birthday Gifts!
We have picked out what we believe to be a great selection of original and unusual birthday gifts below to make that special milestone a more memorable day, and enable you to say happy birthday in style. These gifts will not be forgotten anytime soon and will be talked about at family and friend gatherings for years to come! All options cater gifts for him and for her, as well as all age groups. From adrenaline packed days for the younger generation, to more laid back and slow paced activities for the older generation (or the other way round!), you are sure to find the perfect gift to put a smile on somebodies face!
By choosing an experience day, you will give them an unforgettable birthday gift they will cherish for years to come!
New Experiences- Discover how to make jewellery from silver clay.
- Learn how to design, shape and then mould 2 to 3 pieces of jewellery.
- The clay turns 99.9% silver once fired in kiln. Includes a ploughmans lunch and refreshements. Locations:
Kent - Maidenstone
New Experiences- Enjoy a welcome drink at the bar followed by a chat 'The Whirlwind'!
- Enjoy Jimmy White MBE showing off his skills before some hands-on coaching.
- Finish off with a Q&A session with autograph and photo time. Locations:
Gloucestershire - Gloucester
New Experiences- Learn the art of this popular and relaxing hobby.
- Learn how to set up equipment and cast whilst getting professional advice throughout.
- All permits and equipment is provided whilst this experience is ideal for beginners. Locations:
Lanarkshire - Airdrie
We Recommend- Know someone who loves cooking or just loves food (the latter applies to most of us!).
- This voucher enables a choice of thirty-three different gourmet experience gifts.
- Options cover vineyard tours, curry cookery lessons, wine tasting, afternoon tea and much more. Locations:
Best Seller- Enjoy a two hour snowboarding lesson with a professional instructor.
- Learn how to balance, steer and keep yourself protected when you fall over!
- All equipment is provided. Minimum age to participate is 17 years. Locations:
Best Seller- Experience the thrill of skiing at ine of two indoor UK arenas.
- A lot harder than it looks, learn various techniques from expert tutors.
- Available seven days a week, minimum age for this activity is 17 years old. Locations:
Greater Manchester - Manchester, Staffordshire - Tamworth
We Recommend- Drive four different supercars before trying out a Group N Rally vehicle on a multi-surface track!
- Drive a Ferrari 430, Porsche 911 Turbo, Aston Martin V8 Vantage and Lamborghini Gallardo.
- Includes a high speed passenger lap, driving certificate and lunch for driver and one spectato Locations:
Leicestershire (Midlands) - Prestwold Hall
Best Seller- Spend the full day learning the art of surfing with a loved one or a friend.
- In the morning you will be taught the basics then the afternoon you will put it into practice.
- Equipment provided. Available weekends May to October. Must provide own towel, swim costume and sunscreen. Locations:
South West: Padstow, Cornwall; North East: Saltburn by the Sea, North Yorkshire
We Recommend- Spend two whole days discovering and learning about this fantastic and popular extreme sport.
- Begin each day with a 20 minute safety meeting, spend 2 hours in the water, break for lunch and do it again!
- Receive a certificate presentation after the second day. Please note lunch is not Locations:
Cornwall (South West) - Newquay
Best Seller- Package includes two treatments, normally a manicure or pedicure, facial or shoulder massage.
- Includes full use of all health club facilities such as sauna and pool as well as a buffet style lunch.
- Available Mondays to Thursdays only. Minimum age of 18 years old. Locations:
Bedfordshire - Henlow, Hampshire - Liphook, Leicestershire - Ashby de la Zouch, Warwickshire - Stratford-upon-Avon, West Yorkshire - Nr Huddersfield
Best Seller- Enjoy 40km panoramic views 135 metres above and over London in a full glass high-spec capsule.
- This 30 minute experience includes a glass of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne, fast track boarding and mini guide.
- Rides are available daily from 12pm to 8pm every hour (Last ride at 4pm on a Locations:
London - South Bank
Best Seller- Learn the art of breathing underwater and mobilty in this diving tuition activity.
- Tuition takes place in a confined swimming pool with a qualified instructor.
- Everything learnt can count towards further diving certificate levels. Locations:
Berkshire (Bracknell, Crowthorne), Buckinghamshire (Amersham), Derbyshire (Derby), Essex (Basildon, Hornchurch or Loughton), Hampshire (Farnborough), Hertfordshire (Bishops Stortford), Kent (Nr. Sevenoaks, Orpington), Lancashire (Fleetwood), Leiceste