21 Results Found
Original and Unusual Anniversary Gifts!
To make it a more enjoyable occasion choose an anniversary gift you can participate in as a couple, that way you get to treat the two of you at the same time! From sightseeing flights over London and jazz river cruises which allow you to dance the evening away following a three-course meal to a hot air balloon ride for two or learn the art of massage experience (so you can practice on each other!), there is definitely romance in the air!
Best Seller- Choose from one of three different treatments each lasting sixty minutes.
- Choose either a back treatment and massage, facial and manicure or expert facial with shoulder and neck massage.
- Voucher allows use of full club facilities for you and a friend (treatments for one person only). Locations:
We Recommend- Eat out at some of the Uks most original and fun restaurants!
- Whether a brewery tour or jazz evening, there is something for all tastes.
- Food and offers vary however normally consists of three courses with a glass of wine. Locations:
Berkshire - Reading, Dorset - Bournemouth, Gloucestershire - Newent, Kent - Faversham
Best Seller- Enjoy a tailor made facial and relaxing massage.
- Available at seven different Champneys Spas any day of the week.
- Herbal teas and water are available whilst you relax and unwind. Locations:
Tunbridge Wells - Kent, St Albans - Hertfordshire, Bath - Somerset, Chichester - West Sussex, Guildford - Surrey, Enfield - Middlesex, Brighton - East Sussex
Best Seller- Climb in board this London river cruiser and enjoy a welcoming drink to help unwind.
- Enjoy a four course a la carte British cuisine whilst admiring Londons infamous sights.
- Listen or dance along to a blend of jazz music performed by a live band. Locations:
- The perfect gift for Valentine's Day or anniversaries!
- Get away for a weekend with one of over ten different options.
- Let the other half decide from spa breaks to theatre breaks. Locations:
- Experience the very best in feet exfoliation with Garra Rufa fish!
- Plonk your feet in the soothing water as these tiny creatures remove all dead skin.
- Browse the internet during the 25 minute session with the use of Ipads on hand. Locations:
London - Bayswater
- Fly 1500ft over London with unbeatable views from a Piper Seneca aircraft.
- Look down on famous sights such as London Eye as you travel above the Thames.
- This 30 minute flight includes just the two of you and the pilot. Champagne will be served at ground level! Locations:
- Enjoy a two hour lesson in various massage techniques including neck, shoulders, head, hand and foot.
- Three hour class will be performed fully clothed with other participants present.
- Includes an hour in a private room to allow practising of back massage with relaxing oils. Locations:
Notting Hill, London
- Following professional make-up application enjoy some body-sculpting vintage photographs.
- Take your own favourite heels, lingerie and jewellery and feel your most sexiest!
- Choose your own props, receive a free favourite image with the option to purchase more. Locations:
Buckinghamshire (South East) - High Wycombe, Lancashire (North) - Manchester, Somerset (South West) - Taunton
- Enjoy a fantastic personal shopping experience working to your own budget.
- Receive professional advice on buying quality items, mixing styles and which styles suit you best.
- Visit any shops within zones 1 and 2 of the London Underground with this two hour session. Locations:
West End, London
- Help prepare the balloon with other guests then set off one an hour of pure peace and amazing views!
- Enjoy a glass of champagne and receive a flight certificate once landed.
- Flights can be taken between March 1st and October 31st seven days a week, am or pm. Locations:
- Paragliding is a unique flying experience as you drift across the skies with no wings and not much else!
- With you harnessed to an instructor, a tiny seat a parachute overhead and the birds for company!
- Admire some great British countryside with in-flight video to remember the activit Locations:
Shropshire (Midlands) - Bishops Castle