76 Results Found
Cheap Spa Days & Pamper Days!
On top of the above, many of the options are located at top spa and health club venues, which often accommodate their own relaxation rooms or spa facilities for you to use to complete your day of pure pampering delight! Typical spa facilities include a swimming pool, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzis and gym or hydrotherapy pools.
Many of these gifts are often available for two people to enjoy, meaning they are great gift ideas for couples, newlyweds or ideal as romantic gifts for occasions such as Valentine’s Day or Anniversaries. They also make great birthday gifts for a loved one to enjoy with a friend or family member. On the other hand, for you to just treat yourself and a family member or split the cost in half with a friend.
If you decide to choose an option that includes one or various treatments, then you would normally begin your experience with a one to one consultation discussing your current health and any other questions such as any medication you may be on.
Alternatively, if you have gone for a package that just allows full use of facilities, then it is just a case of signing in at reception, heading to the changing rooms then spending as long as you like relaxing in facilities such as steam rooms, saunas, heated swimming pools, and Jacuzzis and hydro pools. You may even enjoy a spot of exercise in the gym if you would prefer. Makes relaxing even better afterwards.
These pampering treatments are not just great mentally and physically and excellent for stress relieve, they have a number of proven health benefits including helping those who suffer with multiple sclerosis or arthritis.
The duration will depend on the package chosen and the venue. The more treatments you have the longer your experience will be. You will be required to arrive early and should allow for any consultation periods as well as time in between treatments. Packages that include use of facilities normally allow access from after your treatments until closing. Packages that include facility use only, allow you to enjoy a full day at your own discretion normally from opening until closing.
Are spectators welcome
All treatments are undertaken on a one on one basis hence are unsuitable for spectators. Family or friends will not be permitted entry into the clubs without paying admission.
Are these experiences weather dependent?
These activities are not weather dependent. Visiting a spa can be a great way to get away from cold and wet weather!
Minimum age restrictions do apply and are normally eighteen years of age. Some health clubs and spas do allow admission to sixteen year olds and over, please check product details (further information can be read at the retailer if not below).
All facilities will be for unisex use, although separate changing rooms for men and women are available. Any classes may not be included in your package and you may have to pay extra to participate in them if you wish to on the day.
You are required to take your own gym and swim wear and in some cases towels. Robes, towels and slippers may be provided free or at an additional cost (please check at retailer or venue when booking).
You will need to be in reasonable health to enjoy a day at a spa and to use the facilities. If you are having any treatments and suffer from skin allergies or conditions such as high or low blood pressure, you should inform the venue when making your booking. Please also note some treatments may not be suitable for those who are pregnant.
Content, equipment and disabled facilities will vary depending on the venue, we recommend checking when making your booking.
New Experiences- Enjoy the Moroccan themed facilities at this luxurious spa!
- Includes one spa treatment from either a facial or upper body massage.
- Spend the rest of your time in the sauna, hydrotherapy pool or ice fountain! Locations:
Somerset - Shepton Mallet
Best Seller- This package is designed to ease away stress through a variety of different treatments.
- Enjoy a full body massage, aromatherapy facial and hand or foot treatment.
- Includes access to spa facilities in nearby hotel. Voucher valid for ten months for over 18s only. Locations:
Leicestershire (Midlands) - Leicester
- Enjoy full use of spa facilities and a two-course lunch at this Grade II listed 17th century manor.
- Relax with a delux facial, prescription manicure and back massage.
- Activity must be booked within ten months of purchase, over 16s only. Locations:
Essex (South East) - Stock
- Enjoy a light lunch each, four luxurious treatments each and full use of spa facilities (including Roman style pool).
- Following tea or coffee on arrival, unwind with a spa hand and foot treatment followed by a full body exfoliation and massage.
- Pre-booking essential, available seven Locations:
Leicestershire (Midlands) - Burbage
- This outstanding pampering experience includes over sixty minutes of treatments, lunch, chocolates and champagne!
- Enjoy an aqua massage, then choose a dry floatation, mud chamber ritual or bathing ceromony, followed by a further 60 minute treatment.
- Experience must be pre-booked and Locations:
West Midlands (Midlands) - Birmingham
- Arrive to tea or coffee before having full access to all spa facilities such as a hydrozone and aromatherapy room.
- Package includes a mud chamber treatment and facial each followed by a light lunch.
- Total treatment time approx. fifty-five minutes. Voucher to be used within ten months Locations:
West Yorkshire (North) - Huddersfield
- Spend the day relaxing with a friend with full use of all facilities including Jacuzzi and heat treatments.
- Relax and unwind with a upper body massage, facial and two-course light lunch each.
- Available seven days a week, over 18s only. Must book at least six weeks in advance. Locations:
Crawley, West Sussex
- Take a friend and spend a day relaxing at this Grade II list 17th century building.
- Includes a mini facial, back massage, two-course lunch and full use of health facilities each.
- Voucher must be booked within ten months, available seven days a week, minimum age 16 years. Locations:
Essex (South East) - Stock
- Spend a day of pure relaxation in this award winning spa surounding by 15 acres of stunning gardens.
- Includes full use of facilities, a facial, upper body massage and two-course lunch.
- Voucher valid for over 18s only for ten months (excluding Saturdays). Locations:
Kent (South East) - Dartford
- Relax with three hours worth of pamper treatments (aroma salt glow,mud wrap, aroma massage and facial)!
-Take advantage of full facility use which includes a relaxation room, cutting-edge gym and stone-oven sauna.
- Voucher must be booked within ten months and is for 16 year olds and ove Locations:
Surrey (South East) - Guildford
- This experience includes four relaxing pamper treatments and full use of spa facilities.
- Treatments include a 55 minute Body Radiance treatment and 55 minute facial and 55 minute manicure or pedicure.
- Finish off with a Thalassotherapy pool treatment, three-course lunch and take hom Locations:
Leicestershire (Midlands) - Champneys Springs
- Enjoy complete use of facilities (including a Japanese therapy pool) and three beauty treatments.
- Unwind with a upper body massage, facial and express manicure, then tuck into a two-course lunch!
- Voucher to be used within ten months, excludes Saturdays and minimum age requirement of Locations:
Kent (South East) - Dartford