Clay Pigeon Shooting
5 Results Found
Clay Pigeon Shooting UK - PULL!
Clay shooting is a popular sport with all ages and both sexes. The Clay Pigeon Shooting Association (CPSA) now has around twenty-five thousand official members from amateur to National and International level and operates at over 450 registered shouting venues in the UK.
The below options are price dependent on the number of clays (hence targets hit) purchased and each one provides a great basis with expert tuition to take up this ever growing sport.
You will normally fire from various different positions and angles to help improve your coordination.
Duration is dependent on package chosen however expect to spend from one to over three hours at the venue.
Are spectators welcome
There are numerous venues allowing you to try clay pigeon shooting throughout the UK and spectators are normally allowed free of charge. The venues normally have safe standing areas for spectators to watch the actions and have excellent catering facilities.
Are these experiences weather dependent?
These activities are not normally affected by the weather nonetheless, we still advise contacting the venue prior to departing on the day of your activity if unsure.
Minimum age requirement for clay shooting is normally twelve to sixteen years; certainly, no one under the age of twelve will be allowed to participate. A parent or guardian must accompany children under sixteen years of age.
Unless otherwise stated, tuition and practice will normally be held in small groups.
It is forbidden to drink alcohol prior to shooting; no one under the influence of alcohol will be allowed to participate.
- Learn how to shoot with friendly and professional guidance.
- Learn how the guns work and split into groups of seven to practive shooting.
- Practice over different sporting targets from numerous positions. Locations:
Bedfordshire - Bedford, Bristol - Bristol, Buckinghamshire - Long Crendon, Dorset - Wareham, Essex - Bocking, Essex - Brentwood, Leicestershire - Market Harborough, North Yorkshire - Thirsk, Worcestershire - Redditch
- Take up a new hobby with this evergrowing popular sport!
- Either learn from cratch or brush up on your skills as the session can be tailored around you.
- The activity involves 50 clays however more can be purchased on the day. Locations:
Bedfordshire - Bedford, Dorset - Wareham, Essex - Bocking, Leicestershire - Market Harborough
- Get to grips with a fully loaded shotgun with qualified private instruction.
- Learn why clay shooting is fast becoming one of the Uk's most popular sports.
- Refreshments provided and catering and spectator facilities provided for lunch with Locations:
- Discover the basics of handling a fully loaded shotgun.
- You will soon be hitting every clay with your own one on one tuition.
- Tea and coffee is provided and there is a restaurant available for lunch or a pint. Locations:
- Try out one of the UK's fastest and most popular growing sports.
- Learn the techniques associated with shotgun shooting in the open countryside.
- Fire practice rounds over various targets from numerous postions with 30 clays. Locations:
Bedfordshire - Bedford, Dorset - Wareham, Durham - Witton Gilbert, Essex - Bocking, Leicestershire - Market Harborough, Nottinghamshire - Orston, Surrey - Redhill