Outdoor under £100
40 Results Found
Search through a great selection of outdoor activities all for under £100 including thrill seeking experiences such as zorbing or bungee jumping to more reserved activities such as golf and fly fishing.
Best Seller- Get away from the bright lights and big city with a trek on the stunning Snowdonia National Park.
- During this five to six hour walk you will see some breathtaking sights so remember the camera!
- Activity is available seven days a week, minimum age of 8 years (children must have a payi Locations:
Wales: Gwynedd - Bala
Best Seller- This six hour course will give you the confidence required to cycle off road.
- Learn how to ascend and descend hills, corner and avoid various obstacles.
- Refreshments are available however lunch is not. Mountain bike hire is an additional cost. Locations:
London: Buckinghamshire - Woburn Sands, Wales: Gwynedd - Bala
Best Seller- Experience the thrill of skiing at ine of two indoor UK arenas.
- A lot harder than it looks, learn various techniques from expert tutors.
- Available seven days a week, minimum age for this activity is 17 years old. Locations:
Greater Manchester - Manchester, Staffordshire - Tamworth
Best Seller- Enjoy a full days paintballing with nine friends, including all equipment and weapon hire.
- First 100 paintballs are included and more can be purchased at the venue.
- Finish the day with an awards ceremony! Some venues include lunch. Locations:
Best Seller- The ultimate adrenaline experience, a 160ft jump!
- Freefall towards the ground with just a elastic rope to keep you hitting the surface!
- One of lifes must do activities, try at 10 different UK locations. Locations:
East: Bedfordshire (Bedford), Midlands: Warwickshire (Cliff), North East: North Yorkshire (Ripon), North East: South Yorkshire (Rotherham), North West: Greater Manchester (Manchester), Scotland: Lanarkshire (Glasgow), South East: Berkshire (Bray), So
Best Seller- This climbing experience is great for those with nerves of steel!
- A full hour and a half rock climbing session following safety and climbing techniques.
- Tackle both the rock and ice climbing walls one after another. Locations:
Fort William, Highland
We Recommend- Put your fear of heights behind you as you psyche yourself out to reach the summit!
- Learn the basics skills and techniques of rock climbing including safety, equipment, knots and climbing.
- The session can be adjusted to your ability and confidence. Locations:
Gwynedd - Bala
Best Seller- Through yourself from the famous Middlesborough Transporter Bridge.
- Built in 1911, it is the tallest of its type in the whole world.
- Featured in Auf Wiedersehen Pet and Billy Elliot. Locations:
Tyne & Wear (North) - Middlesborough
Best Seller- Get wet and have fun as you and a friend roll down hills in a giant inflatable ball.
- Hitting speeds of 30mph, you will feel like you are in a giant 12ft washing machine!
- Aqua sphereing is one of the UKs fastest growing and popular adrenaline activities. Locations:
East: Hertfordshire (Ware - Westmill Farm), Midlands: Staffordshire (Tamworth), North East: Northumberland (Stocksfield), North West: Cheshire (Macclesfield - Rushton Spencer), Scotland: Perthshire (Blairgowrie), South East: Berkshire (Reading), Sout
- Step inside this 12ft diameter inflatable ball and hold on very tight!
- Next thing you know you'll be rolling down a steep hill at speeds of 30mph!
- Voucher valid for ten months, April till September, 7 days a week (except Bank Holidays). Locations:
East: Hertfordshire (Ware - Westmill Farm), Midlands: Nottinghamshire (Nottingham - Westwood), Staffordshire (Tamworth - Polesworth), North East: Northumberland (Stocksfield), North West: Cheshire (Chester), Cheshire (Macclesfield - Rushton Spencer),
- Experience the thrills of rolling down steep hills at 30mph speeds!
- Climb inside this 12ft inflatable ball (with no harness!) filled with 30 litres of water.
- Hang on tight and don't get up too fast when you reach the bottom! Locations:
Berkshire (South West) - Reading, Central Scotland (Scotland) - Blairgowrie, Cheshire (North) - Macclesfield, Dyfed (Wales) - Pembrey, Gloucestershire (South West) - Cheltenham, Hertfordshire (South East) - Ware, Northumberland (North) - Stocksfield,
- Expect to get very wet with this full and active day of gorge walking!
- Follow an experienced guide as you abseil, navigate waterfalls and big pools!
- Safety and outdoor equipment will be provided however lunch and a towel is not. Locations:
Wales: Gwynedd - Bala