Outdoor under £50
16 Results Found
View a great selection of outdoor activities at great prices. Try adrenaline filled activities like bungee jumping or zorbing, or have a go at paintballing for as little as £10.
Best Seller- Head out into the great outdoors, get some exercise, admire the views and breath in the fresh air!
- This guided tour will normally be four to five and a half miles long through selected scenic routes.
- Experience will last around 2 and a half hours. Six others will be present on the wa Locations:
Derbyshire - Peak District
Best Seller- Includes full saftey briefing followed by various different themed games.
- Includes hire of equipment such as a rapid-fire semi-automatic weapon and anti-mist google system.
- First 100 paintballs are included with more available to purchase at the event. Locations:
- Enjoy a four hour sightseeing tour of London on a comfy beach cruise push bike.
- Take in sights such as Trafalgar Square and Westminster Abbey.
- The tour is perfectly safe and follows cycle lanes and park paths. Locations:
London - Bayswater
- Ride an extremely comfortable beach cruiser bike on a guided tour of London.
- This four hour tour will begin in Kensington Gardens and head past Buckingham Palace and much more.
- Available 7 days a week (apart from Dec to March). Lunch is not included. Locations:
London - Bayswater
- Get to grips with this popular extreme sport with this basic lesson.
- Learn how to balance, turn and most importantly stop!
- Experience will last around three hours, minimum age of 8 years old. Locations:
Surrey - Redhill, West Sussex - Chichester
- Get behind the scenes at this world famous and historic cricket venue.
- Visit the Long Room, Committee Room, Players Dressing Rooms and much more.
- Tickets valid for one adult and one child. A must for any cricket fan! Locations:
London - Lord's Ground
- Tour the locations used when filming this popular series in the 'Daves Coaches' vehicle used in the show!
- Visit the home of Stacey, sit in Nessa's seat in the arcade centre and visit the caravan where Ness and Dave live.
- Tour is valid for one adult and includes 20% discount on food b Locations:
- Visited different filming locations from various episodes of the famous show.
- Visit fifteen different locations and learn how episodes were shot with DVD clips and stills along the way.
- Includes the opportunity to collect some gifts and memorabillia. Tour valid for one adult. Locations:
- Visit various famous locations used in a number of popular movies and get behind the scenes details.
- Locations filmed in movies including The Dark Knight, About a Boy, 28 Days Later, Sherlock Holmes and much more.
- Tour is valid for one adult and includes 25% off entry to the London F Locations:
- Get unlimited use for a whole day on the bus touring the famous sights such as Trafalgar Square.
- Includes three guided walking tours (The Royal London Walk, Big Bus Beatles Walk and Ghost by Gaslight pub crawl).
- Whether to attend the walks is optional. Also includes optional one-way Locations:
- This bus tour of London is a great gift idea for the Harry Potter fans out there!
- Visit all the locations used during filming and how the films and scenes were shot.
- Jump off the bus at several locations for photgraph opportunities. Valid for one adult. Locations:
- Get involved in various themed games such as 'protect the President'!
- Includes full equipment and semi-automatic gun hire.
- First 100 paintballs and lunch included (more paintballs can be bought at venue). Locations: