Gourmet under £250
5 Results Found
View the very best in fine dining and other gourmet experiences and gift ideas.
- This course is ideal for all those who are passionate about different wines.
- A wine expert will discuss various wines from around the world and how to mix and match with food.
- Taste around fourteen varieties on the day. Glasses, biscuits, water and course notes all included. Locations:
South East: London (Tottenham Court Road)
- Enjoy a four-course meal whilst learning which wines are best to match with it.
- Learn about different grapes and which are used to make the unique flavours.
- This experience lasts approx. 3 hours and concentrates on 9 different grape variations. Locations:
London - City of London
- Choose from three courses, Essential Game, Advanced Game and Smoking, Curing and Preserving.
- Discover how to skin and butcher, cure, pickle and preserve meat, fish and vegetables.
- Sample the food during the day whilst enjoying soft drinks and wine. Locations:
Berkshire - Thatcham
- Learn how to prepare fantastic sweet and savoury pastries.
- Five and a half hour class suitable for all levels of ability involving demonstrations and participation.
- The day includes lunch with wine. Locations:
Somerset (South West) - Bath
- Be greeted with tea and coffee and homemade shortbread when arriving.
- Following demonstrations it will be time for some hands on involvement.
- Enjoy lunch with wine included and take home a folder containing all the recipes you have learnt. Locations:
Scotland - Kilmarnock