Gourmet under £50
31 Results Found
Browse a vast selection of gourmet experience day gift ideas for £50 pounds and under. Take a loved one, friend or relative for a wine tasting day for under £50, or enjoy afternoon tea with a friend for as little as £15.
We Recommend- Three and a half hours worth of truffle making delight!
- Learn filling, shaping and dipping techniques using the finest ingredients available!
- Wrap your truffles and take them home to share, or just enjoy to yourself! Locations:
Greater London (London) - London
Best Seller- This is a dream experience for all those who have a sweet tooth and love chocolate!
- Discover the history of chocolate whilst creating a delicious filling for your truffles!
- Finish them off by dipping them in some delightful Belgian chocolate and decorating them. Locations:
Dorset (South West) - Bournemouth, East Sussex (South East) - Brighton, Greater London (London) - London, Greater Manchester (North) - Manchester, Merseyside (North) - Liverpool, Nottinghamshire (Midlands) - Nottingham, Oxfordshire (South West), Some
Best Seller- Learn top Sushi making tips in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere.
- Learn all about Sushi history as well as creating a variety of dishes in this one hour session.
- You will even learn the all important presentation skills to finish it off! Locations:
Avon (South West) - Bristol, Glamorganshire (Wales) - Cardiff, Greater London (London) - London, Greater Manchester (North) - Manchester, Strathclyde (Scotland) - Glasgow, West Midlands (Midlands) - Birmingham, West Yorkshire (North) - Leeds
We Recommend- Discover how to prepare spicey dishes from all over the world from Asia to Morocco!
- Each month you will receive a box containing different spices and recipes to cook for up to four people.
- Think spicy jerk chicken, Hungarian paprika and beef goulash soup. Delightful! Locations:
- Discover how to tell various wines apart and spot unique flavours with expert tuition.
- Taste at least six different wines with food and receive detailed tasting notes.
- The wine will be tasted in ISO professional tasting glasses. Locations:
Buckinghamshire (South East) - Milton Keynes, Cambridgeshire (South East) - Cambridge, East Sussex (South East) - Brighton, Greater London (London) - Fulham, London, Greater Manchester (North) - Manchester, Hertfordshire (South East) - Harpenden, Ken
- Discover how wine is made from start to finish and how each unique flavour is created.
- Start the day with a welcome glass of wine then tour the vineyard and the winery.
- Finish the day with a three wines tasting session followed by a cream or winter tea! Locations:
West Sussex - Bolney
- Begin the day with tea, coffee and bacon butties before a brief 360 degree cinema wine making experience.
- Learn how to grape pick in the 26 acre vineyard, enjoy a tour and taste a selection of Denbies wine.
- Includes a ploughmans lunch before going home with your own vine of your choi Locations:
- Taste a selection of twenty five different wines from everyday to premium wines.
- This is relaxed environment in a walk around style event with no formal tuition.
- Event normally lasts around two hours from 6.30pm. Over 18s only. Must pre-book. Locations:
Berkshire (South West) - Reading, Cornwall (South West) - St Austell, County Antrim (Northern Ireland) - Belfast, Derbyshire (North) - Derby, East Riding of Yorkshire (North) - Hull, Essex (South East) - Colchester, Glamorganshire (Wales) - Cardiff,
- Sample up to six different wines from around the world.
- Discover how to match complement certain foods with specific wines.
- An expert sommelier will give you tuition and you'll receive a 'Guide to Wine Tasting' book. Locations:
West Midlands (Birmingham), Lancashire (Preston), Greater Manchester (Manchester), London (Chiswick, Tower Hill), Tyne & Wear (Newcastle-upon-Tyne), West Yorkshire (Leeds), Kent (Tunbridge Wells), East Sussex (Brighton), Buckinghamshire (Milton Keyne
- Enjoy a vineyard and winery tour, followed by a tasting wine session.
- Have a vine named after you for twelve months and receive 10% discount at the vineyard.
- A name plate will be erected next to you vine whilst you toast the occasion with your guest. Locations:
South West - Gloucestershire, Newent
- This fun and laid back tour is a great way to discove the history of select wines.
- Learn how grapes are grown, picked and pressed to make the different flavoured wines we love.
- See how wine is created in large batches and finish with a tasting session! Min age of 18 years. Locations:
Midlands: Shropshire (Shrewsbury), North East: West Yorkshire (Holmfirth), South East: East Sussex (Hastings), South West: Devon (Okehampton), Gloucestershire (Newent)
- Begin the day with a quick introduction before the tour begins!
- This one hour tour will cover the brewery and/or winery, the bottling facilities and labelling.
- Finish off with a tasting session in the cellar shop, includes 10% off purchases made on the day. Locations:
South East: East Sussex (Robertsbridge), Oxfordshire (Henley-on-Thames)