85 Results Found
Hands On Cookery Courses!
There are even options available for the sushi lovers out there, and of course, the many curry lovers. If you would rather not leave the comfort of your own kitchen then choose a monthly subscription to a curry making kit. This provides you will all the instructions and spices required to make a new and delightful new Indian dish every month!
If you are more into baking than cooking then there are many chocolate workshop options available, can you imagine creating your own fillings before dipping them in melted chocolate and leaving them to set, we doubt you would be able to make it home to share them before you finished them yourself!
At the other end of the scale, you can enjoy an overnight stay with dinner included or a tuition provided by a celebrity for a more intense cooking class.
All the below experiences normally include a demonstration performed by the chef before some hands on experience in the kitchen followed by the opportunity to enjoy your own prepared dish with a glass of wine. All your own prepared food can be taken home to share afterwards.
Unless specified in the product details, all the required equipment and ingredients will be provided ready for you to start cooking!
Finally, at the end of the activity it is time to put your cookery skills to the test when you sit down to sample what you have just created, be it one course or more or your very own chocolate creations! This is normally done with the rest of the class and a glass of wine so you can toast other guest’s success and if you choose, sample each other’s cuisines.
All these cookery classes vary in duration dependent on package chosen. Many are half-day activities and hence may last up to four hours whereas some include overnight stays with the actually practical activities being split over two days. Please check the retailer for more information or ask at the venue when making your booking.
Are spectators welcome
Spectators are not allowed at these experiences, although you are allowed to take your food home for family and friends to enjoy.
Are these experiences weather dependent?
The weather does not affect these experiences.
Restrictions on minimum age do apply, usually being sixteen or eighteen years. Please check product details below or at retailer.
Unless your chosen package in one on one tuition, the cooking lessons available will be held in a group class, which may be up to twenty people.
We recommend not wearing your best clothing as things can get very messy in the kitchen (always makes it more enjoyable)!
Please be aware these cookery courses may not be suitable for those with nut allergies.
New Experiences- Learn some expert tips at Le Manoir Aux Quat Saisons.
- Get tuition on preparing starters, mains and desserts.
- Includes lunch and tea plus a signed copy of Raymond Blanc's cooking book. Locations:
Oxfordshire - Great Milton
We Recommend- Discover how to prepare spicey dishes from all over the world from Asia to Morocco!
- Each month you will receive a box containing different spices and recipes to cook for up to four people.
- Think spicy jerk chicken, Hungarian paprika and beef goulash soup. Delightful! Locations:
Best Seller- Learn top Sushi making tips in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere.
- Learn all about Sushi history as well as creating a variety of dishes in this one hour session.
- You will even learn the all important presentation skills to finish it off! Locations:
Avon (South West) - Bristol, Glamorganshire (Wales) - Cardiff, Greater London (London) - London, Greater Manchester (North) - Manchester, Strathclyde (Scotland) - Glasgow, West Midlands (Midlands) - Birmingham, West Yorkshire (North) - Leeds
Best Seller- Put the take-away menu back in the draw and learn you own skills with this Saturday morning course.
- Start the day with tea or coffee while celebrity Pat Chapman demonstrates a full Indian main course
- Get to try all the dishes prepared and take a recipe sheet home with you. Locations:
Surrey - Haslemere
We Recommend- Three and a half hours worth of truffle making delight!
- Learn filling, shaping and dipping techniques using the finest ingredients available!
- Wrap your truffles and take them home to share, or just enjoy to yourself! Locations:
Greater London (London) - London
- Learn the art of cupcake and whoopie creation from filling to decorating!
- Make your own chocolate Martini and drink from a glass pre dipped in chocolate.
- Take your six cupcakes and two whoopie pies freshly baked home to enjoy! Locations:
- Enjoy a champagne reception followed by practical and hands on tuition.
- Spend one night at the five star Luton Hoo Hotel Golf and Spa with breakfast included.
- Includes a photo and signing session with Jean-Christophe. Locations:
Hertfordshire (South East) - Tea Green
- Get picked up and dropped of in an Audi R8 with your own personal chauffeur!
- Includes preparation with the lunch then opportunity to help with dinner preparation.
- Includes return visit to enjoy the tasting and wine package menu (ten courses and eight wines!) Locations:
Berkshire - Reading
- Enjoy a two night stay in a superior room at this luxury castle set in 200 acres of parkland and gardens.
- Includes breakfast on both mornings, full afternoon tea, early evening wine tasting and pre dinner drinks.
- Three course meal on Friday night, cookery demo on Saturday followed by Locations:
North Yorkshire - Ripon
- Start the day with introductions and coffee with fresh croissants.
- Choose a variety of themes including Italian, Chocolate and Desserts and Easy Entertaining.
- Taste your dishes as you go along with a fine wine or champagne. Locations:
Essex - Danbury
- Spend half a day with the founder of The Curry Club learning how to spice and flavour dishes.
- The range covers Thai dishes such as Green Curry to an Indian cuisine such as Tikka Masala.
- Receive one on one tuition whilst preparing enough food for six people! Locations:
Surrey (South East) - Haslemere
- Learn some great game meat recipes for a selection of game.
- Alternatively, discover what it takes to prepare venison from the kill to the table.
- Visit the local deer park, then prepare three recipes including pheasant, venison and rabbit. Locations:
Berkshire (South West) - Thatcham