52 Results Found
Afternoon Tea Gifts!
These days the activity is normally only popular on special occasions such as birthdays or social gatherings or perhaps used as an ideal way to catch up with a friend or relative. Whereas traditionally they were held in peoples own homes with open invitations (many people still stick to that tradition of course) they are now available in many venues up and down the country. This of course means you can sit back and relax in the countryside or enjoy afternoon tea in London in a five star contemporary hotel such as the famous Claridges or Harrods. An added bonus of going out to indulge is you do not have to prepare any of the delightful treats that accompany the tea yourself!
Choose an afternoon tea for two day and take a friend along, sit back, have a natter and put the world to right!
Afternoon tea is normally served between 11am and 6pm regardless of the venue. You should allow for an hour to an hour and a half for your experience however usually there is no designated time.
Are spectators welcome
Drinking tea is not an activity which somebody would enjoy watching, hence is not suitable for spectators! Anybody who wishes to join you however will need to pay in advance or on the day.
Are these experiences weather dependent?
None of these afternoon tea gifts will be affected by severe weather. In fact, they can be a great way to get out of the wind and rain for an hour or so during a sightseeing day or in the middle of a shopping spree!
Your afternoon tea may be served on different or selected days of the week depending on venue. The available menu will also be dependent on venue.
If you have chosen a UK wide package, please be aware venues can be added or removed at any time without notice.
Some venues require a minimum age of eighteen or twenty-one years, although most venues allow all ages as long as one guest is over the age of eighteen. Check the retailer for further information or at the venue when you make your booking.
We advise dressing smart casual. Some venues may not except jeans or trainers.
- Enjoy your afternoon tea in his Manhattan type setting.
- Treat yourself to a variety of finger sandwiches, homemade cakes and scones.
- Voucher valid for 10 months. Locations:
Greater Manchester (North) - Manchester
- Spend an hour in spa with four different climate affect rooms.
- Mild heat, steam room, herbal sauna and steam room all available.
- Finish off with delightful afternoon tea! Locations:
Meath (Republic of Ireland) - Trim
- Experience Asian and European spa treatments.
- Includes afternoon tea with one hour full body massage or facial.
- You also have access to the Specialist Thermal Spa. Locations:
Meath (Republic of Ireland) - Trim
- Stunning Tudor castle once owned by Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn.
- Choose tea or coffee and a range of homemade scones, biscuits and cakes.
- Finish off with a glass of champagne. Locations:
- Enjoy your afternoon tea with a back, neck and shoulder massage.
- Indugle in a range of scones and pastries.
- Voucher valid for 6 months. Locations:
West Midlands (Midlands) - Birmingham
- Enjoy afternoon tea at this charming country hotel.
- The favourite rural setting of King Charles II.
- Follow your selection of tea with a glass of champagne. Locations:
Hampshire (South East) - Brockenhurst
- Experience the classic whilst modern decor of this fabulous getaway!
- Indulge in a selection of finger sandwiches, creamy scones and cakes.
- Available for 10 months Sunday to Thursday only. Locations:
East Sussex (South East) - Rye
- Awad winning country hotel location.
- One of the late Queen Mother's favourite destinations.
- Enjoy your afternoon tea with a delightful spread! Locations:
Gloucestershire (South West) - Shurdington
- Relax at one of the finest stately homes in the world!
- Awarded the 'Tea Guild Award of Excellence' in 2008.
- Expect the best champagne, tea, scones, sandwiches and pastries! Locations:
Berkshire (South West) - Taplow
- Enjoyafternoon tea at this extremely romantic location!
- Enjoy a glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne.
- Enjoy homemade cakes and sandwiches and fresh bakes scones. Locations:
Norfolk (South East) - King's Lynn
- Beautiful and tradition Cotswold hotel.
- Very authentic and characteristic features and decor.
- Perfect setting for afternoon tea and a glass of champagne. Locations:
Gloucestershire (South West) - Lower Slaughter
- Visit this trendy bar in London's Covent Garden.
- Enjoy your afternoon tea with a selection of scones and pastries.
- Follow the tea down with a glass of champagne. Locations:
Greater London (London) - London