52 Results Found
Afternoon Tea Gifts!
These days the activity is normally only popular on special occasions such as birthdays or social gatherings or perhaps used as an ideal way to catch up with a friend or relative. Whereas traditionally they were held in peoples own homes with open invitations (many people still stick to that tradition of course) they are now available in many venues up and down the country. This of course means you can sit back and relax in the countryside or enjoy afternoon tea in London in a five star contemporary hotel such as the famous Claridges or Harrods. An added bonus of going out to indulge is you do not have to prepare any of the delightful treats that accompany the tea yourself!
Choose an afternoon tea for two day and take a friend along, sit back, have a natter and put the world to right!
Afternoon tea is normally served between 11am and 6pm regardless of the venue. You should allow for an hour to an hour and a half for your experience however usually there is no designated time.
Are spectators welcome
Drinking tea is not an activity which somebody would enjoy watching, hence is not suitable for spectators! Anybody who wishes to join you however will need to pay in advance or on the day.
Are these experiences weather dependent?
None of these afternoon tea gifts will be affected by severe weather. In fact, they can be a great way to get out of the wind and rain for an hour or so during a sightseeing day or in the middle of a shopping spree!
Your afternoon tea may be served on different or selected days of the week depending on venue. The available menu will also be dependent on venue.
If you have chosen a UK wide package, please be aware venues can be added or removed at any time without notice.
Some venues require a minimum age of eighteen or twenty-one years, although most venues allow all ages as long as one guest is over the age of eighteen. Check the retailer for further information or at the venue when you make your booking.
We advise dressing smart casual. Some venues may not except jeans or trainers.
- Enjoy afternoon tea in this quaint little cosy dining room.
- If the weather is nice take advantage of the South facing terrace.
- Walk of the delightful cakes and scones by exploring the magnificent countryside. Locations:
Devon (South West) - Bampton
- Relax in this stunning haven located in the Cotswolds.
- Dating back to 1698, the Dial House Hotel certainly retains plenty of character.
- Gently sip your tea and coffee whilst sampling some of the delightful savoury and sweet treats. Locations:
Gloucestershire (South West) - Bourton on the Water
- Enjoy a brew in the heart of England's capital.
- Located in London's fancy literary area, this hotel has plenty of character and elegance.
- Unwind with some fantastic sandwiches, scones and pastries at this award winning hotel. Locations:
Greater London (London) - London
- Feel extremly sophisticated in this luxurious and elegant hotel.
- Unwind with a selection of Jing teas and a glass of chilled champagne.
- Help yourself to freshly prepared finger sandwiches, cakes and scones. Locations:
Greater London (London) - London
- One of the finest hotels in Dorset!
- Admire the views of Chesil Beach and the seaside coastline.
- Enjoy champagne tea with warm jam and cream scones. Locations:
Dorset (South West) - Weymouth
- Get away from it all at this fabulous and relaxing Derbyshire hotel.
- Enjoy your tea whilst admiring the views from the banks of the River Trent.
- Sample deliciously prepared pastries and cakes in the cosy Brasserie. Locations:
Derbyshire (North) - Castle Donnington
- Visit the breathtaking Cotswolds valleys and enjoy a spot of shopping.
- Take time out with an afternoon tea break in Warwickshire.
- Tuck into a selection of sandwiches and jam and cream scones. Locations:
Warwickshire (Midlands) - Shipston on Stour
- Situated on the Scottish coast with fantastic sea shore views.
- Take in the beautiful sites with a walk into Oban Bay.
- Relax and enjoy your tea in the hotels sun lounge. Locations:
Strathclyde (Scotland) - Corran Esplanade
- Elegant Victorian mansion featuring battlements and towers.
- Drink your afternoon tea in the superb grand drawing room.
- Enjoy pastries and cakes whilst admiringthe views through the high windows. Locations:
Surrey (South East) - Nr Redhill
- This 1795 construction claims Jane Auten as one of its famous visitors!
- This superb venue is surrounding by stuning countryside.
- Relax among some striking features whilst enjoying your and homemade treats. Locations:
Hampshire (South East) - Basingstoke
- Sample some fine treats including cakes and warm jam scones!
- Choose from traditional leaf teas or coffee.
- Voucher valid for 10 months. Locations:
Hampshire (South East) - Brockenhurst
- Admire 45 acres of beautiful landscapes and gardens.
- Truly breathtaking venue.
- Enjoy your tea and some tasty treats overlooking the lawns in the Terrace Tearooms. Locations:
North Yorkshire (North) - Harrogate