Flying under £200
38 Results Found
Just about every type of flying experience is covered in this category. From high octane aerobatic and helicopter flying to the more laid back sightseeing flights and glide flying.
- Learn the basics of flying a Robinson R22 chopper in this thirty minute lesson.
- Feel the adrenaline flow as the pilot demonstrates some low level flying.
- This voucher is valid for nine months, includes presentation certificate after flight. Locations:
East: Bedfordshire (Cranfield Airport), East: Cambridgeshire (Conington), Midlands: Leicestershire (Leicester), Midlands: Staffordshire (Lichfield), Midlands: Warwickshire (Coventry - Coventry Airport), Midlands: Warwickshire (Wellesbourne Mountford)
- This is definitely a unique romantic experience, especially for adrenaline couples!
- Drift side by side in separate paragliders admiring stunning views over below countryside.
- Receive an inflight video of this thirty to forty minute activity. Locations:
Shropshire (Midlands) - Bishops Castle
- Take a tour over Derwent Valley where the Second World War Dam Buster pilots were trained.
- Fly over the stunning Peak District from Chatsworth House to Mam Tor rock formations.
- Time of tour is thirty minutes on average. Locations:
South Yorkshire (North) - Sheffield
- Experience a one to one flying lesson in this four seater aircraft.
- After a class brief enjoy sixty minutes flight time with the opportunity to take control.
- Voucher valid for nine months at ten UK locations. Locations:
East: Hertfordshire (Elstree - Elstree Aerodrome), Midlands: Northamptonshire (Turweston Aerodrome), North East: County Durham (Teesside), North East: East Yorkshire (Beverley Airfield), North East: South Yorkshire (Doncaster - Robin Hood Airfield),
- Learn the basic controls within the cockpit and how to fly a light aircraft.
- Enjoy sixty minutes flight time and the chance to pilot the plane.
- Voucher valid for ten months at twenty-one locations UK wide. Locations:
- Feel like a real pilot with super lifelike CGI panoramic views showing in the cockpit windows.
- As the cockpit moves so does the screen giving a realistic flying experience!
- Enjoy two take-offs and landings at your choice of airport. Locations:
White City, London
- A qualified instructor will provide expert tuition and pass over free pilot notes post flight.
- Take the controls during a sixty minute flight.
- Voucher valid for twelve months with free cancellation indemnity. Locations:
- Experience sixty minutes of flight time at various UK locations.
- Handle a two seater plane looking down from 2000ft in the clouds!
- Voucher valid for nine months. Locations:
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Humberside Airport) Wales: Dyfed (Haverfordwest)
- Learn old school aerobatics in this 25 minute vintage Bi-Plane flight.
- Learn how the loop and the roll were first invented pre world war one.
- Take the controls yourself and put this plane through its paces! Locations:
Gloucestershire - Cheltenham
- 40 minute aerobatic flight in either a Bulldog military aircraft or T67 Slingsby Firefly.
- Reach several thousand ft before performing various flips, loops and turns.
- Voucher valid for 9 months. Locations:
South West: Gloucestershire (Staverton)
- Fly an incredibly manoeuvrable aerobatic airplane.
- After take-off your pilot will perform various aerobatic sequences for your enjoyment then offer the controls to you!
- Voucher valid for 10 months.he aircraft (optional) so you can experience the sheer thrill and exhilaration of aeroba Locations:
East: Cambridgeshire (Peterborough Sibson), Midlands: Leicestershire (Leicester), Midlands: Warwickshire (Wellesbourne Mountford), North East: County Durham (Darlington), North West: Lancashire (Blackpool Airport), South East: Hampshire (Andover - Th
- Feel the rush throughout old school aerobatic manoeuvres such as spins, loops and rolls.
- Enjoy an exhilarating 25 minute flight in a Slingsby T-67 Firefly, just hold on tight!
- Voucher valid for 10 months. Locations:
East: Essex (Romford - Damyns Hall), South West: Gloucestershire (Cheltenham)