Flying under £200
38 Results Found
Just about every type of flying experience is covered in this category. From high octane aerobatic and helicopter flying to the more laid back sightseeing flights and glide flying.
Best Seller- Experience true freedom with fantastic 45 minute flying lesson.
- The instructor will fly during take-off then hand over the controls.
- Family and friends are welcome to watch, the whole event lasts one and a half hours. Locations:
Bedfordshire - Cranfield, Cambridgeshire - Cambridge Airport, Cumbria - Carlisle, Devon - Exeter, Dorset - Ashmore, Essex - Great Dunmow, Lanarkshire - Cumbernauld, Lincolnshire - Langworth, Norfolk - Old Buckenham Airfield, North Yorkshire - Full Su
Best Seller- Admire some stunning scenery in a luxury hot air balloon.
- Start with a full briefing then assist in preparing the balloon before the hour flight.
- Enjoy a champagne toast and receive a signed Richard Branson certificate. Locations:
Best Seller- Enjoy three flights (weather dependant) in a row are throughout the day.
- Inbetween you can get involved in preparing other gliders for launch.
- Family or friends welcome to watch. Locations:
Bedfordshire - Sandy, Essex - Nr Colchester, Lincolnshire - Skillington, York - Rufforth
Best Seller- Watch the normal weekday morning hustle and bustle from 2000ft in the peaceful morning sky.
- Admire breathtaking countryside and stunning panoramic views.
- Enjoy an hours flight time and toast the event with a glass of champagne. Locations:
We Recommend- Help inflate the balloon, then climb in and enjoy an hours peace and tranquillity !
- Take some fantastic pictures of the rolling hills and hedgerows below.
- Sip a champagne toast and receive a signed by Richard Branson certificate. Locations:
Best Seller- Have a debrief and perform pre take-off aircraft checks.
- Sit back as the pilot carries out various extreme aerobatic stunts.
- Have a go yourself at performing the same moves in this 1940s aircraft. Locations:
Perthshire - Perth
- Depart from Denham Aerodrome and head along the River Thames gazing down on London from 1000ft!
- Admire some vintage and famous landmarks from above including Kew Gardens and Tower Bridge.
- Voucher is valid for nine months and flight time lasts forty minutes. Locations:
South East: Middlesex (Denham Aerodrome)
- Experience the delight of middle England with a delightful helicopter tour!
- Look down on the rolling dales and breathtaking countryside from Turville Village to the Chiltern Ridge.
- Flight time lasts approx. 30 to 60 minutes in a 2.4 million pound VIP chopper! Locations:
Greater London: Uxbridge
- Experience classic flying in a De Havilland Dragin Rapide passenger biplane!
- Look down on Cambridge, the fens, Newmarket and Ely Cathedral from 1000ft up!
- Includes free ticket to the Imperial War Museum and 40 minutes flight time. Locations:
- Begin with a quick briefing and welcoming before your 45 minute flight.
- Look down on the wonderful city of York and the famous sights from Emmerdale Farm!
- Voucher is valid for nine months and flight takes place in a Bell 206 Jet Ranger. Locations:
North East: North Yorkshire (York - Breighton)
- Climb aboard a four seater twin engine helicopter and follow the River Thames.
- Look down on famous sights such as the O2 Arena and HMS Belfast.
- Flight lasts approx. thirty minutes. Other passengers will be onboard. Locations:
Essex - Stapleford Tawney
- This tour starts with a brief welcoming before your thirty minute flight starts.
- Look down on Budleigh's red cliffs as you cruise above the Otter River and over the Riveria and Torbay.
- Arrive back through the Exe estuary to Dunkeswell. Voucher valid for nine months. Locations:
South West: Devon (Exeter - Dunkeswell)