Flying under £150
39 Results Found
Browse through a great selection of flying experience gifts for under £150.
- Experience two 120 second freefalling sessions over a 120 mph wind tunnel.
- Try out some fancy freefalling moves and techniques with the help of a professional.
- Take home a DVD to remember the experience. Locations:
Manchester, Greater Manchester, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Enjoy a stunning and exhilarating thirty minute helicopter flight.
- Don't forget the camera as you get the chance to look down on some outstanding views and landmarks.
- Voucher is valid for nine months and flights take place once per month on weekends only. Locations:
- This 30 minute flight will follow the Dambusters training route along Derwent Valley.
- Gaze down upon some remarkable countryside aboard a Bell 206 Jet Ranger helicopter.
- Voucher valid for nine months. Other paying passengers will be present. Locations:
North East: South Yorkshire (Sheffield)
- This thirty minute tour will take you from the Iron Bridge to Clee Hills.
- Admire everything the Severn Valley can offer from breathtaking 1000ft high views.
- Don't forget the camera! Voucher valid for ten months. Locations:
Midlands: West Midlands (Wolverhampton)
- This twenty minute helicopter tour will let you enjoy a bird's-eye view over the city of Manchester.
- Get a completely new perspective of the city looking down on Old Trafford, HM Prison and the Etihad Stadium.
- Voucher valid for nine months and tours available once a month from March Locations:
North West: Greater Manchester (Barton)
- Look down across London from 1000ft whilst hovering along the River Thames.
- This 30 minute helicopter ride will take you over the Tower Bridge and Buckingham Palace amongst other landmarks.
- Voucher valid for ten months. Departure available from two locations. Locations:
East: Essex (Stapleford - Stapleford Aerodrome), South East: Surrey (Redhill - Redhill Aerodrome)
- Look down on the famous landmarks in London during this thirty minute pleasure flight.
- Take the magnitude and size of this city in with stuning panoramic views.
- Voucher valid for ten months, up to three other passengers may be present. Locations:
East: Essex (Stapleford Tawney)
- Experience pure freedom and relaxation with breathtaking panoramic views!
- After a quick briefing take to the skies and if ready, take control of the aircraft.
- Flight time depends on weather conditions (average one hour). Voucher valid for ten months. Locations:
South East - Cambridgeshire (Conington, Ely); Northern Ireland - County Armagh (Portadown); North - Derbyshire (Ashbourne), East Riding of Yorkshire (Leven), Lancashire (Lancaster), North Yorksire (York); South West - Devon (Umberleigh); Midlands -
- Enjoy thirty minutes flight time in a small aircraft with the option to handle the controls.
- Includes free entry to the Imperial War Museum in Duxford, home of classic aviation.
- Flight time depends on weather conditions and can count towards a private pilots licence. Locations:
- Microlight flying combines adrenaline, thrills, relaxation and breathtaking views in one.
- Enjoy sensational panoramic views in these quirky little lightweight aircrafts.
- Take the controls or just chill out and admire the 360 degree scenery. Locations:
Cambridgeshire - Ely or Peterborough, Devon - Honiton, East Riding - Hull, Essex - Upminster, Hampshire - Micheldever, Lancashire - Lancaster, Lincolnshire - Langworth, Northamptonshire - Sywell, Northumberland - Felton, South Yorkshire - Belton, Sur
- Enjoy thirty minutes flight time in a light two or four seater aircraft.
- Take the controls under professional guidance. Flight time can count towards a private pilot licence.
- Flight time is weather dependant. Locations:
Peterborough - Cambridgeshire, Lincoln - Lincolnshire, Romford - Essex, Christchurch - Dorset, Brackley - Northamptonshire, Hertford - Hertfordshire, Shoreham Airport - West Sussex, Retford - Nottinghamshire, Swansea - Wales, Umberleigh - Devon, Darl
- Discover the exhilarating speed and manoeuvrability of these tiny and lightweight flying machines!
- Take the controls under the guidance of qualified pilots.
- Flight time lasts around 20 to 30 mins weather dependant. Can count towards a microlight pilots licence. Locations:
Lincoln - Lincolnshire, Sandy - Bedfordshire, Hornchurch - Essex, Scone - Perthshire, Umberleigh - Devon, Lancaster - Lancashire