13 Results Found
UK Sightseeing Experiences!
Other packages include sightseeing cruises with entry to select attractions included, a great way to explore London as a whole before seeing one of its more famous attractions in detail. Or if you fancy indulging and relaxing a bit as well as sightseeing (we know, it can be stressful!) then you can enjoy afternoon tea at a top London location and tuck into a selection of tasty treats following a tour or visit to a choice of landmarks. This is a great gift idea as it enables someone to choose their own place to visit whilst spoiling them with something a little classy and traditional at the same time.
For great family day out ideas, choose a London sightseeing pass. This option allows entrance for the entire family at up to 60 different attractions whilst letting you jump all the queues, perfect for rainy days! It also provides numerous discounts within select shops and restaurants allowing you and the family to enjoy a spot of shopping and lunch or dinner out without breaking the bank!
The duration of these sightseeing activities varies between packages. To give you an idea, general tours and bus tours can last up to or over three hours. River cruises tend to last anywhere between forty minutes and one hour. Time on the London Eye is approximately thirty minutes, and for a London sightseeing pass we recommended allowing for a full day.
Are spectators welcome
Spectators are not welcome on these activities and will have to pay admission fees.
Are these experiences weather dependent?
No. Weather conditions will not affect the below gifts. Any that may be affected by adverse weather conditions do not normally run through the winter months.
There are minimum age restrictions that apply to the below sightseeing experiences, again these vary on activity chosen so please check at retailer if not stated below. Those under eighteen years will need to be accompanied by a paying adult.
Others will be present on the day, for example the amphibious bus tours hold up to thirty passengers and each capsule on the London Eye can accommodate up to twenty-five passengers.
Afternoon tea gifts will require you to dress smartly, jeans and trainers may not be accepted.
Any packages that involve flights will require identification (passports are ideal) shown on the day.
Best Seller- Free entry to more than 60 London attractions including Wembley Stadium and The Tower of London.
- Includes discounts to shops, restaurants and West End Theatres whilst beating the queues!
- Voucher valid for two adults (16 plus) and two children (5 to 15). Under fives go free. Locations:
Best Seller- This voucher enables you to experience London in one of Four different ways.
- Choose from a helicopter tour or London Eye Champagne Flight for Two.
- Alternatively, choose Champagne Afternoon Tea or London Eye and River Cruise for Two. Locations:
- Enjoy delightful afternoon tea with some traditional sandwiches, pastries and scones.
- Visit one of four London attractions including St Paul's Cathedral or the Household Cavalry museum.
- On the other hand, go Royal and visit either Hampton Court or Kensington Palace. Locations:
- Start the day off with a vintage red bus tour of Westminster and Trafalgar Square.
- Includes a ride on the London Eye followed by another bus tour round The Tower of London.
- Professional guides will be providing knowledgable information throughout the experience. Locations:
London - Victoria
- Marvel at London's awesome sights such as Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
- Drive along the streets then straight into the Thames in this DUKWS ex-war vehicle.
- Valid for two adults (aged 18 plus) and two children (aged 4 to 12). Locations:
South Bank, London
- Enjoy an open top bus tour which includes a full days unlimited use ticket.
- Optional guided walking tours included (three in total, including The Harry Potters Film Location walk).
- Ticket valid for two adults (aged 18 plus) and two children (aged 5 to 15). Includes River Thames cruis Locations:
- Enjoy a guided tour of this world famous theatre, Shakespeare's Globe!
- Includes delightful afternoon tea in the brasserie.
- Tours last around 30 to 40 minutes and run every 15 to 20 minutes. Locations:
- Admire London from the River Thames travelling from Tower Pier to Westminster Pier.
- Take a trip to the Tower of London with a fast track entry ticket (means beating the long queues!).
- Voucher valid for two people (minimum age sixteen). Cruises begin at 10am. Locations:
South East: London
- Enjoy an open top bus tour of London for a full days unlimited use.
- Optional walking tours also included (Royal London Walk, Ghost by Gaslight pub crawl and Beatles Walk).
- Optional one way cruise down the River Thames (Waterloo or Westminster Pier to Tower Pier or the opposite). Locations:
- Tour the locations used when filming this popular series in the 'Daves Coaches' vehicle used in the show!
- Visit the home of Stacey, sit in Nessa's seat in the arcade centre and visit the caravan where Ness and Dave live.
- Tour is valid for one adult and includes 20% discount on food b Locations:
- Visited different filming locations from various episodes of the famous show.
- Visit fifteen different locations and learn how episodes were shot with DVD clips and stills along the way.
- Includes the opportunity to collect some gifts and memorabillia. Tour valid for one adult. Locations:
- Visit various famous locations used in a number of popular movies and get behind the scenes details.
- Locations filmed in movies including The Dark Knight, About a Boy, 28 Days Later, Sherlock Holmes and much more.
- Tour is valid for one adult and includes 25% off entry to the London F Locations: