Days Out under £100
37 Results Found
View a fantastic selection of days out for under £100 including various stadium tours and tickets for other UK attractions.
Best Seller- Enjoy a family tour around the 'Theatre of Dreams', home of Manchester United FC.
- Sit in the dressing room where the players prepare pre match, walk the tunnel and stand in the dugout.
- Tour includes entry for two adults (over 16s) and three children (between 5 and 16 years). Locations:
Greater Manchester - Old Trafford
Best Seller- Enjoy a two-course meal from a pre-theatre menu at a centrally located London restaurant.
- Includes two seats in either the balcony or upper circle and a choice of West End performances.
- Tickets to be collected from pre-paid box office at theatre 30 minutes before show starts. Locations:
South East: London, West End
Best Seller- This voucher enables you to experience London in one of Four different ways.
- Choose from a helicopter tour or London Eye Champagne Flight for Two.
- Alternatively, choose Champagne Afternoon Tea or London Eye and River Cruise for Two. Locations:
Best Seller- Enjoy 40km panoramic views 135 metres above and over London in a full glass high-spec capsule.
- This 30 minute experience includes a glass of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne, fast track boarding and mini guide.
- Rides are available daily from 12pm to 8pm every hour (Last ride at 4pm on a Locations:
London - South Bank
Best Seller- Enjoy a fun day out with the whole family at Diggerland with free games and activities.
- Great fun for all ages, ride on various construction machinery, play Playstation and enjoy train rides.
- Tickets valid for four people. Locations:
Devon - Cullompton, Durham - Langley Park, Kent - Strood, West Yorkshire - Castleford
We Recommend- Visit the world famous rainforest biomes and stunning gardens of the Eden Project.
- Enjoy afternoon tea for two including a cake and a savoury item.
- Voucher valid for two people and includes free guidebook, parking and biodiesel-fuelled train ride. Locations:
Cornwall - Bodelva
Best Seller- Visit one of the biggest global aquatic displays in Europe with over 50 living displays.
- Discover and explore 500 different species from around the world including sharks, jellyfish and stingrays.
- Treat the family to a great day out and dive into this underwater adventure (excuse the Locations:
London - Westminster
- Choose from the following performances: Stomp, The 39 Steps, Thriller Live or The Woman in Black.
- Seats provided will be best available at time of booking (stalls, dress circle or royal circle).
- Shows available weekdays only from September to July. Over 18s only. Locations:
London - Ambassadors Theatre, Criterion Theatre, Fortune Theatre, Lyric Theatre
- Treat someone to a choice from at least five different shows.
- Tickets are for upper circle or balcony seats (show and availability dependant) and two-course dinner.
- Restaurants are within ten minutes walking distance of theatre and include vegetarian options. Locations:
South East: London, West End
- Enjoy a tour around the home of tennis and tuck into lunch at the Wingfield cafe.
- Visit the Millenium Building and museum which includes a 200-degree cinema!
- Finish the day tucking into strawberries and champagne! (Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult). Locations:
South East: London (Wimbledon)
- This is the ultimate gift for the die hard Liverpool fans! Enjoy a VIP tour of this historical and famous stadium.
- Go behind the scenes, visit the museum, enjoy a three-course lunch and meets a past Anfield legend!
- This full day tour is for over 8s only, however anyone under 18 must Locations:
North West: Merseyside (Anfield - Liverpool Football Club)
- Enjoy a tour round this magnificent 82,000 capacity stadium, where its first rugby game was held in 1909!
- Home to the Rugby Football Union, visit the dressing room, royal box and cutting-edge museum.
- Tour is for two adults and two children (between 11 and 16) and includes 10% discoun Locations:
London - Twickenham Stadium