43 Results Found
Experience Gifts & Activities For Kids!
If you kid enjoys sports, treat him or her to a junior water skiing or wakeboarding experience, both are great fun and the type of gifts not many others will have enjoyed, making your child rather unique and cool back at school! To impress their friends and enable them to show off even more, let them enjoy an adrenaline packed bungee jump, they certainly will be the coolest kids in school.
On the other hand, for something a little more laid back let them enjoy a day kayaking or horse riding. Both are relaxing activities and give the opportunity to experience the great outdoors, some stunning views and breathe in some fresh air.
Alternatively, choose a laugh a minute experience that they can enjoy with friends such as zorbing or a day in a professional recording studio for two. You never know, you could discover your child has what it takes to be the new Lady Gaga or Justin Timberlake!
Best Seller- Let your kid try something new and be the envy of their mates!
- From rally driving to horse riding, these gifts are unique and exciting.
- Give your kid over thirty junior activities to choose from and see the smile on their face. Locations:
We Recommend- Perfect for choosing original gifts ideas for kids!
- Get them out and about and trying something new.
- Includes choices such as chocolate making and spy camps. Locations:
- Struggling to decide what to buy your kid?
- Too many toys, games and DVD already?
- Let them choose their own fun and exciting experience gift from over 25 choices! Locations:
- Learn the history of London and take in some fantastic sights in this unique and exciting way!
- Power across the Thames from the London Eye to the Thames Barrier.
- Includes a map pointing out main sights as well as full commentary from the skipper! Locations:
London - Thames
- This is a fun way for kids to increase confidence on the water.
- Expert tuition covers river safety and boat control in a two to three foot deep environment.
- Enjoy kayaking through a calm and stunning nature reserve and Jephson Gardens. Locations:
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- Start the activity with a briefing before stepping into the glider alongside the instructor.
- A second aircraft will tow you into the air before releasing the cable for you to glide to earth.
- Flight time will be ten to twenty minutes. Minimum age requirement of sixteen years. Locations:
Essex - Nr Colchester, Gloucestershire - Nympsfield, Lincolnshire - Skillington, Northamptonshire - Brackley, Powys - Talgarth, York - Rufforth
- Take the beginning steps to kayaking with this professional course.
- Learn how to control a kayak though to saftey and capsize procedures.
- Minimum age requirement is eight years old. Locations:
Bristol - Avon, Gwynedd - Bala, Somerset - Nr. Weston-Super-Mare
- Learn the basics of this extremely popular watersport with professional instructors.
- Enjoy ten to fifteen minutes on the water being towed along by a powerful boat.
- Participants must be at least twelve years old. Spectators welcome. Locations:
Fife - Dunfermline, Gloucestershire - Fairford, Hampshire - Fordingbridge
- Climbing the 210 steps is a daunting experience for any age let alone youngsters!
- Briefly admire the stunning views before taking the 160ft jump!
- Minimum age requirement is fourteen years old. Locations:
Tyne and Wear - Middlesbrough
- This is a great way to learn the basic skills required when kayaking.
- A professional guide will show you the ropes before leading you out onto the water.
- Minimum age is fourteen years old. Family and friends allowed to watch. Locations:
Warwickshire - Leamington Spa
- This kids activity will be tailored to their ability and confidence.
- Learn the basics of rock climbing and tackle a route under expert tuition.
- Minimum age required is twelve years old. Spectators welcome to watch. Locations:
Bristol - Avon, Gwynedd - Bala, Pembrokeshire - Haverfordwest, Somerset - Nr. Cheddar, Somerset - Nr. Weston-Super-Mare
- This is a great way to try out this fantastic and relaxing method of flying.
- The glider is launched attached to a winch via a cable, once released you get to try the controls.
- Minimum age is sixteen years old. Flight time is eight to fifteen minutes weather dependant. Locations:
Essex - Nr Colchester, Lincolnshire - Skillington