36 Results Found
Great Gifts For Him!
Choose real men activities such as driving experiences or beer tasting activity days to fly fishing or (slightly not real men activities) mens pamper days, we have a great selection of men's gift ideas to suit every different taste of every man of every age!
If its adrenaline activities they prefer, treat them to a track day or bungee jump, or if its sports treat them to a golfing activity or stadium tour.
All tastes and ages are covered, the most popular and perhaps least original nonetheless thrilling being track days. Powering a Ferrari around Silverstone certainly brings out your fellas competitive side and will leave a smile on his face for months to come.
Alternatively, if he thinks of himself as fearless then treat him to skydiving or parachute experience. He might pretend not to be frightened and play the macho attitude, nonetheless look deep into his eyes and you may be able to see real fear there!
Whichever of these gift experiences for men you choose; he will feel that extra special whilst remembering it for a long time to come, and he willl definitely be bragging to his mates about it in the pup leaving them all green with envy!
New Experiences- Watch a 60 minute training video with one to one coaching.
- Then its time for the incredible experience if aquatic flight!
- No longer just in the movies, experience a jet pack flight and take home a DVD to prove it! Locations:
London - Docklands, Berkshire - Reading, West Midlands - Sutton Coldfield
Best Seller- Treat your man to this premium gift voucher.
- With over 80 activities to choose from, he really is spoilt for choice!
- All interests are covered to make for an unforgettable day! Locations:
Best Seller- This four and a half hour tour is a fantastic experience for all Manchester United fans!
- The tour will be led by an ex Manchester United player! Also includes a buffet lunch with tea or coffee.
- Voucher includes tour of the museum and is valid for ten months on one weekend a month. Locations:
Greater Manchester - Old Trafford
Best Seller- Start the day getting used to the track with five instructor driven familiarisation laps.
- Follow up with ten minutes (five to six miles) of heart stopping action behind the wheel!
- Includes certificate presentation. Voucher valid for ten months. Minimum age 18. Locations:
Derbyshire (Midlands) - Donington, Lancashire (North) - Three Sisters Race Circuit, Leicestershire (Midlands) - Mallory Park, Prestwold Hall, Lincolnshire (Midlands) - Blyton Park, North Yorkshire (North) - Elvington, Northamptonshire (Midlands) - Ro
We Recommend- Learn about various circuit driving techniques before climbing into a Ferrari 360 or 355 (location dependant).
- Put the V8 Ferrari to its limits with three to five laps of thrilling track driving. Followed by a certificate presentation.
- Minimum age required is 18 years. Drivers must p Locations:
Glamorgan - Llandow, Leicestershire - Bruntingthorpe, Prestwold Hall, Lincolnshire - Blyton Park, Gainsborough, North Yorkshire - Elvington, Middlesborough, Oxfordshire - Great Tew, Heyford Park, Surrey - Chertsey, Warwickshire - Kenilworth, Stratfor
Best Seller- A qualified instructor will teach you basic surfing techniques so your ready to hit the waves!
- Discover how to stand, balance, turn and recover your board (you will need to know this!).
- Experience is available seven days a week and lasts around half a day. Minimum age is 8 years old. Locations:
Cornwall - Newquay, Dorset - Bournemouth
Best Seller- Begin with a safety briefing, then head out onto the track in a Renault Megane to get to grips with the circuit.
- Push the Ferrari 360 to its limits around sharp corners and accelerate the 400bhp engine into the straights!
- Drivers must be 21 years minimum and present a full driving li Locations:
Central: Northamptonshire - Towcester (Silverstone)
Best Seller- Start off with a pre flight briefing beforean overview of the controls.
- After take-off the qualified instructor will show you how to handle the plane.
- Then its time to take the controls yourself and experience the pure joy of flying! Locations:
Best Seller- Enjoy three flights (weather dependant) in a row are throughout the day.
- Inbetween you can get involved in preparing other gliders for launch.
- Family or friends welcome to watch. Locations:
Bedfordshire - Sandy, Essex - Nr Colchester, Lincolnshire - Skillington, York - Rufforth
- Cannot decide what to buy your man this time round?
- Take the hassle away and let him choose with an experience day voucher.
- From masages to racing driving, there is something to please all males! Locations:
- Enjoy a half day surfing experience in Cornwall.
- Sessions last two to three and a half hours, wet suit and board provided.
- You will need to provide your own swimwear, towel, trainers, unscreen and lunch. Locations:
Cornwall (South West) - Newquay
- Enjoy a game of treasure hunt whilst driving four different Aston Martin's!
- From classic to the more recent, drive a DB7 Volante, V8 Vantage, DB9 convertible and a Vanquish.
- Hunt for treasure throughtout the day with two people per car. Minimum drivers age of 30 years old. Locations:
Greater London (London) - King's Cross, Hertfordshire (South East) - Watford